Friday, July 9, 2010

Funny tattoos from the folks at loltatz.com

This Guy

Bad Santa
Seriously?! Wow. Billy Bob? Bad Santa? I got nothing but laughter for you my friend. Thanks for the LOLZ.
Zip It
tabbed? Accident? Bodged appendix? That's quite a gnarly scar. Good cover up guy!
The One Eight
18? I'm guessing that's how many Big Macs she can smash in 15 minutes? Maybe? Maybe she's another one of those 18th street chicas? They really do have a BAD rep for poor life choices.
A Different Kinda Pit
...Probably. Do you use roll on or spray deodorant on that, thing? Ew. It's not the first vagina on the armpits, will it be the last?
Shark Wrangler

*Single tear* I just... I just love it.

Taken from the coffee table book "No Regrets" by Aviva Yael & PM Chen with foreward by David Cross. You should get yourself a copy. Very good. Thank you.

See more crazy tattoos from www.loltatz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment