Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Works of art from Joshua Carlton

My Photos | This is on Jacob, The same sleeve with the other faces of Africa.   Done with allaprima. | Joshua Carlton
This is on Jacob, The same sleeve with the other faces of Africa. Done with allaprima.
My Photos | Seans tear out, Yes, I know I need to cover that rockin dragon | Joshua Carlton
Seans tear out, Yes, I know I need to cover that rockin dragon
My Photos | first session, just concentrating on shapes and edges. | Joshua Carlton
first session, just concentrating on shapes and edges
My Photos | done with my new 2008 shader.  | Joshua Carlton
done with my new 2008 shader.
My Photos | Inspired by referance from Jonathan Fuller with permission | Joshua Carlton
Inspired by referance from Jonathan Fuller with permission
My Photos | Joshua Carlton

My Photos | Joshua Carlton
See more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment